Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone! My name is Ali and this is my beauty blog. I've been trying to think of things to do with my free time like scrapbooking, writing, and experimenting with makeup-- and this is the perfect combination of the three! I've been watching beauty gurus forever, especially Kandee Johnson and Makeupbytiffanyd, and I've wanted to do the same type of thing but I'm too shy to get in front of the camera. So this is what I came up with. :)

Here you can ask me any questions you have on your mind or leave requests for what you want me to do on this blog. It's up to you! I love talking to people! All I ask is that you please be nice to others in the comments. More posts will be up as I get more people to follow my blog-- haha! Talk to you all soon!

xoxo
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment